Hazardous and Dangerous Goods Storage and Transportation
GOfers Logistics Worldwide specialises in the logistic management of dangerous goods. Our warehouse is designed to provide the stringent requirements for handling hazardous materials, chemicals and liquids. GOfers staff have been trained to comply with UN regulations for handling and dispatch of these goods.
We employ specialist hauliers and certified drivers to transport hazardous material across International borders. GOfers Logistics will provide all the statutory documentation to ensure travel to destinations is achieved in a controlled, safe and secure manner.
Gofers Logistics can handle:
- Storage and Distribution of Classes 2 to 6, 8 & 9 dangerous goods
- Gases, toxins, corrosives and flammable material
- Boxes, drums, cylinders and bulk containers
- UK, Europe and International destinations
- Transportation by Air, Road and Ocean
- Fully certified ADR qualified drivers
- Signage, labelling and Hazchem panels
- Full ADR, IATA and IMDG documentation
- Warehouse audit and consignment track and trace
Please select a service from the list below. If the service you are looking for is not listed please contact us on +44(0)333 600 1000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org